Parrett Windows & Doors was deeply involved in the renovation of the 1st Presbyterian Church of the Covenant in Erie, PA. This church is an integral part of Pennsylvania’s history.
The church was first organized on February 14, 1815, with property on the corner of 5th Street and Peach Street being purchased in 1825. Throughout the years, several churches were built by the 1st Presbyterian Church. Groundwork for the current building was started on June 16, 1929.
In particular, Parrett manufactured the window frames in the church to match the original ones being replaced. Care was taken to ensure the frames would be an exact historical match.